And after this last Wednesday, I need a damn drink.
|In two months, I'll have access to nuclear launch codes.|
I need Score and Fleer.
I need Studio and Upper Deck. I also need Upper Deck to scan better. Or I need a new scanner.
I need 7-11 Slurpee motion cards. Actually, I need a Slurpee. Banana. Cuz banana Slurpee is the best tasting Slurpee and if you don't agree, I need you to go away.
I need Paulie and Crede cards, cuz the binders have open spots in the sleeves that need to be filled. Topps needs to rename what they called "Gold Label" this year, because I needed to watch some box breaks on YouTube and that crap they needed to call Gold Label was foil board garbage that needs to be lit afire.
I didn't know I needed these, though. But I need to show you a cool Tier 1 relic and a sweet old time swatch from Early Wynn. I need more relics from old timers. Thanks, Tom. I need to send you something in return.
Other things I need, in no particular order:
* A new job
* A million dollars
* A circular patio installed
* A bathroom roughed in downstairs
* Tile purchased and laid upstairs
* Did I mention a million dollars? Better make it two
* The media to shut the hell up about the Cubs
* A box of UD 2016-17 series 1 (waiting for Black Friday)
* Let's round it up to an even five million for safety sake
* WHERE IS MY DAMN BANANA SLURPEE?!